Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just for fun ...

Seven Random Facts ...



Danielle tagged me, and I thought it might be a convenient way to let some of my readers get a glimpse of my everyday life.

First, the rules of the game:
  • Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.

  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

  • Let them know the are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So here we go:

  1. I was named after my father, Ronald Scott Moser Sr.

  2. Thanks to my mom, I recently became a voracious reader of Rene Gutteridge novels.

  3. My tastes in music defy explanation or categorization.

  4. I firmly believe that cats, particularly of the larger variety, are in most ways far superior to dogs of any kind. Except wolves.

  5. The minivan I own is fourteen years old, and the bass speakers are completely shot. (The dash lights don't work either, but that's another story.)

  6. I had the first accident of my life on March 4, 2008, at approximately 10:00 in the morning.

  7. I ate a lot of plain Cheerios during the 24-hour contest and came to the conclusion that the Honey-Nut variety tastes much better.


And I tag:



::edit::

I just realized that I only tagged six people, and was supposed to tag seven. So, for my seventh friend, I tag

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Scottie :D I did get your message on skype, but you weren't oline at the time for me to verify it -- two can't hurt though right? O:-)

Yeah, I think the other one claims it was Albert Einstein... always kind of wondered if it was true :P I don't think the christian did any worse than the athiest though, and in reality, the delivery was probably also pointing out how flawed the professor's delivery was.

Why do you mean?

Anonymous said...

ohh ok, I get what you're saying now. Yeah, you're probably right about that.

Hmm... So you're saying all things are predestined then?

Anonymous said...

mhmm ok, see you later than ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! A friend saw this post and sent it to me. Thanks for the shout out! I guess I should thank your mom, too :)

Rene Gutteridge